DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
dirty_phone.png

Gross Stat of the Day: 16 Percent of Cell Phones Have Poop on Them

Fair warning: If you're a hypochondriac, germaphobe, or just hate gross things, stop reading right now and go wash your hands, your cell phone, your keyboard, and your light switches. Don't ask why, just do it, and when you're finished, go ahead and scrub your Wii Fit Balance Board, computer printer, and remote controls. Whatever you do, don't take a peek at KeepingItKleen.com's latest Tech Germs infographics, some of those stats you won't be able to flush from your mind.

One of them is already ingrained into your noggin thanks to the title above, but your cell phone isn't the only thing that might be nasty. According to Keeping It Kleen, keyboards are five times dirtier than a toilet seat and are 150 times over the acceptable limit for bacteria levels. A can of compressed air will knock those Pizza Pocket crumbs out from the crevices, but the real solution is to wipe your keyboard with a disinfectant cloth or use a cloth with dish soap diluted with water, Keeping It Kleen says.

If you sneeze on your electronics, be aware that resulting cold and flu germs can stay on a surface for up to 48 hours. Oh, and don't lick a remote control, Keeping It Kleen says (seriously).

tech-germs.png

I hear Mook takes his Galaxy tab into the shitter :pedobear::squirts:. After reading this infographic I am happier then ever that i wipe down my keyboard at work with a sanitizing wipe every day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info