2-post lift, 110volt, $$$1500.00

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
schematics say 11', 11'7" with motor

I'd love to get one.. but not sure how deep my concrete is

Code in your aera is no less then 10" See Page 12 #7

http://www.tinleypark.org/documents/Chapter03ConstructionRequirements_6_25_07.pdf

You can call the village and pull your prints if you dont have them or just dig a little hole outside of your garage in the middle of the wall /foudation and measure. Not the ends though as these are typically taller or smaller for grade.

Qwite sure your fine!

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Nov 17, 2005
I wish I was in my new house Id buy it asap-- thinking about buying it an putting it in storage locker- but is just so damn heavy to lug around to 2 different places..... hummmm what to do?

Its not too bad when its all stripped down. I loaded and unloaded it myself without much effort. You definitely wont be able to pick up a post and sling it over your shoulder by yourself however.:D

Like I said in the original post, if anyone wants to buy it I can haul it out since most people dont have a truck or trailer to move something like this from point A to point B.

Edit: I had someone on another site ask me why I'm selling it if it's such a good lift. The reason for me selling it is pretty simple...I dont use it anymore. I've got a 4-post lift that gets used daily and this one has been used maybe twice in the last few years.

Thread Info