2005 Evo

POSTING FOR A FRIEND

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...on=Manual&max_price=&cardist=4&standard=false

Evolution VIII!! Tastefully modified!! Meticulously maintained!! Extremely clean!! The time has come to sell my Evolution. I am the second owner of this car since 15k miles and have taken obsessive care since delivery. This is an SSL model equipped with leather Recaro seats, moonroof, 7-speaker Infinity Audio, and HID headlights. The car is fitted with an authentic JDM Evo 9 rear bumper and evo 7 tailights, carbon fiber front lip, bumper ducts and hood vent, and black-housing headlamps. It comes with authentic Advan RGII wheels with Bridgestone Potenzas, and stock wheels with brand new Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires also included! (The paint is a chipped up on the stock wheels but no/MINIMAL curb rash). Suspension and brake mods include pristine Evo-MR Bilstein shocks with Swift Spec-R springs and Works front camber plates, and DBA rotors and Hawk pads with stainless lines. The motor has been left basically untouched with only a JUN exhaust and XS front mount/AMS piping. There are other minor modifications I haven't listed like shifter bushings, etc that I can disclose to the buyer or serious inquirers. I have an extra set of black lugs, PFC brake pads (used 50%), and the oem Infinity head unit to give to the buyer. I have changed the oil every 2500 miles with Mobil synthetic. The driveline fluids (trans, transfer case, rear diff) are flushed and changed at AMS twice a year. The spark plugs are replaced every other oil change as a precautionary measure. I just had an Exedy twin disk clutch put in the car at AMS 6 months ago!!! The car was also custom tuned on their Dyno by Chris Black (315 whp/ 300 tq). I have the car aligned 4 times a year. I have access to all AMS service records! It is maintained very well you will be very impressed! I'm sure there are things I am forgetting so please inquire for more details, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! NO SOLICITORS!!!!!!!

Thread Info