1ct cubic zarconium 18k gold solitare engagement ring

i used the diamond from this 18k (not plated) yellow gold solitare engagement ring. i used the 1ct cubic zarconium that came in the setting that i gave her (stupid scott kay uses CZ so u can put your own diamond in) and the jeweler put the the CZ into the old (well it was brand new) 18k yellow gold setting. it looks nice as CZ but of course its not a real diamond. i can email a pic to people that are interested (im at work so no pics this second). just looking up rings on the net that are similar ill go for $250 for the ring. most go for $350-$400 and i want it gone to pay for other things.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
i used the diamond from this 18k (not plated) yellow gold solitare engagement ring. i used the 1ct cubic zarconium that came in the setting that i gave her (stupid scott kay uses CZ so u can put your own diamond in) and the jeweler put the the CZ into the old (well it was brand new) 18k yellow gold setting. it looks nice as CZ but of course its not a real diamond. i can email a pic to people that are interested (im at work so no pics this second). just looking up rings on the net that are similar ill go for $250 for the ring. most go for $350-$400 and i want it gone to pay for other things.

Too fuckin confusing.

Thread Info

• hazmat404
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list