GI: My sub setup

I don't exactly know if I want to sell this setup up yet, I just want to see what kind of interest I would get from it and then determine if I should sell it. Here is the basics of what the package includes(if I do sell, I don't want to sell separately)

2 12" Infinity Reference 1252W Subs in a Q-Logic Box(Originally paid $150 for both subs and $80 for the box)

Kenwood KAC-7203 2 Channel 1000W peak, 500rms amplifier(Originally paid $150 for it)

Memphis 4 gauge wiring kit(Originally paid $60 for it but it retails around $100)

Everything will also be all hooked up inside of the box and from the amp to the terminals with Memphis 12 Gauge speaker wire.

The whole setup is slightly over 1 year old and I'm asking $250

The reason that I am asking so low is because I will admit, I love bass, and I wang these things every day on the way home from work/school and if these things blow out 6 months to 1 year down the road(which I can almost guarantee they won't) I don't want anyone to be too upset. Everything is tuned properly so the bass wasn't just cranked up all the way, I always have a limit to how much bass I put out on these things and make sure all the filters are tuned properly. Thanks for looking.

Andrew

Thread Info