Wow

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
there was a big debate somewhere on how these go for 2-3 grand allover the place. im sure someone could find the thread. we were talking about the rarity of this particular jeep. I bought one to resell and said i would ask 6-7k (mint 80k miles) and i basically was told by all the used car professionals that i would never get that and i was nuts. I am infact nuts, but not for that reason though.

BlckCobra

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2005
there was a big debate somewhere on how these go for 2-3 grand allover the place. im sure someone could find the thread. we were talking about the rarity of this particular jeep. I bought one to resell and said i would ask 6-7k (mint 80k miles) and i basically was told by all the used car professionals that i would never get that and i was nuts. I am infact nuts, but not for that reason though.

lol the whole debate was someone asked HOW much could i buy one for, and i said you could get one 3-4 grand. bc thats what its worth. :D

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
i've seen that before, he wont get his asking price.. slash, your miles you will see about 6k... his miles NADA says 5200...

in my 20 years in the caar business (yes this is my 20 year anniv in the business!) i learned alot, but the most 2 most important lessons t me are.

1. never bring more to work that fits in a shoebox.

2. there is an ass for EVERY seat.

imo an 80k mile vehicle is worth alot more that a 115k the same year. thats 35k miles! or about 38% of the total miles on the car! but like i said last time, "we shall see"

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
jeep

one of my buddy's had one of those back in the days .brand new allways something breaking down.leaking.allways swearing at the damn thing for beeing at the dealer for repairs.got rid of it in the first year ,less than 20,000 miles.bad investment.good luck with yours.

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Dec 4, 2008
something I learned is that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it... vise versa, something can be worth more than book if someone is willing to pay more for it.

case in point... coin collectors pay way over face value for rare coins... even though if they take a $30 quarter to the store and spend it... it's only worth a quarter.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
one of my buddy's had one of those back in the days .brand new allways something breaking down.leaking.allways swearing at the damn thing for beeing at the dealer for repairs.got rid of it in the first year ,less than 20,000 miles.bad investment.good luck with yours.

thats weird.. i just bought my 8th jeep.. they have been the most reliable vehicles i have owned with the highest mileage of any of my past vehicles.. your buddy just got a bad one

Thread Info