GT500 at Victor Ford

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
It's getting better all time.

I'm thinking by next Fall should be about the right time to snatch one up, you just have to be ready and pounce when the right guy dumps, and rich people do that stuff all the time. People who paid 15,000.00 over sticker are what, impulsive, and careless, albeit RICH, and just impatient enough to dump one right into our Worlds Greatest Fan hands at a reasonable price. If you really want one, we have to stay away from dealers, a dealer means $5000.00 right off the top, hands down. Oh don't get me started. :headbang:

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
It's getting better all time.

I'm thinking by next Fall should be about the right time to snatch one up, you just have to be ready and pounce when the right guy dumps, and rich people do that stuff all the time. People who paid 15,000.00 over sticker are what, impulsive, and careless, albeit RICH, and just impatient enough to dump one right into our Worlds Greatest Fan hands at a reasonable price. If you really want one, we have to stay away from dealers, a dealer means $5000.00 right off the top, hands down. Oh don't get me started. :headbang:

Thats called profit its the same as your company making a profit except they do it in volume but they still make a large profit and it keeps you employed and the doors open for business. So whats the difference.:dunno:

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Thats called profit its the same as your company making a profit except they do it in volume but they still make a large profit and it keeps you employed and the doors open for business. So whats the difference.:dunno:

I'm NOT trying offer a dealer bashing here. It's just too bad the margins have to be what they are in auto sales for a product that just depreciates to so little, so fast, so I advise people to stay away if they can. It's just common sense, not a jab or a reflection on much I hate some car dealers. I don't hate car dealers in general, just the way SOME do business, OK. If that snuck out, I'm sorry, I wasn't going there. :dunno:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The increasing numbers of people who have been getting laid off these last few months are going to run out of unemployment benefits starting 4 or 5 months from now. They won't be able to pay their mortgages or car payments and repossessions/used cars for sale will flood the market. I'd guess around a year or year and a half from now, we will hit rock bottom and you will see very low prices on many vehicles. If you have the money, that will be a good time to look for bargains.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I'm NOT trying offer a dealer bashing here. It's just too bad the margins have to be what they are in auto sales for a product that just depreciates to so little, so fast, so I advise people to stay away if they can. It's just common sense, not a jab or a reflection on much I hate some car dealers. I don't hate car dealers in general, just the way SOME do business, OK. If that snuck out, I'm sorry, I wasn't going there. :dunno:

Thats cool I was just saying its a business and all companys are out to make money if you let yourself get taken then thats on them no matter what business it is.

Thread Info