Lots of stuff for sale

Upon request, I will list pics or more information here in this thread. I know I am not putting much info here initially so feel free to ask questions. If you are interested in an item, please post your interest here so to have first dibs
(this eliminates issues of who got what first because of phone calls or PM's).

Items can either be picked up in New Lenox or the Aurora/Naperville area (where I work). Items are not listed in any particular order.

R/C STUFF:

- R/C Kyosho Mini Z Mad Force - run 4-5 times - $75
DSCN1523.jpg

- R/C Mini Z Overland X5 - run 3 times - $75
DSCN1524.jpg

- R/C Mini Z misc. cars and parts - lots of stuff - $75
- R/C RSX Xmod - run 4-5 times - $25
100_4644.jpg

- Kyosho Wavechopper - never started building - still in original box - I think I have ESC for this model too - $50

VIDEO GAME STUFF:

- PS1 portable with screen and 1 controller - new - completely portable old school PS1 gaming - with case and portable battery pack - at least 18 games - $50

ELECTRONICS:

- Sony 400 disc CD changer - newer model - practically new - $55
DSCN1522.jpg

- Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback steering wheel and pedals for PC- used once - work great - $20
100_4647.jpg

- Microsoft Force Feedback 2 flightstick for the PC - very cool flightstick - used once - $20
100_4646.jpg

- Minolta APS camera - best small size portable APS camera probably ever made - entire camera is stainless steel - works perfectly - $15
100_4660.jpg

- Casio E100 PDA - fantastic PDA that works perfectly with the exception that it does not sync with a PC (connector broken) - $10
- Sony sports Walkman - AM/FM - $5
DSCN1520.jpg

- Otis MP3 player - compatible with audible.com but can be used like any MP3 player - $5
DSCN1521.jpg

- Sony digital voice recorder - this thing is like new and top of the line recent model - designed to work well with Dragon Naturally Speaking (recent version) which I will include - $100
DSCN1519.jpg

TOOLS:

- Pegboard hooks and accessories - there are over 100 hooks here - enough to outfit entire garage - $25
100_4651.jpg

- Magnetic wall strip - mounts on wall and tools magnetically stick to it - new in package - $2
- Motorcycle battery charger (not trickle charger) - $20
100_4638.jpg

MISC:
- Bicycle fork clamps - $5
100_4639.jpg

- American DJ Torch Light (imitates a flame - this is legitamite DJ lighting) - $20
100_4650.jpg

- Halo effect for automotive and motorcycle lights - works with H4 bulbs - $20 for both
100_4643.jpg

- Plastic boxes from army supply store - 4 of them - $10 EACH
DSCN1517.jpg

- Ten Eighty Launch Ramp sets - I have 2 sets - sell for $70 each at Target - $75 FOR BOTH
- Kraco Autobar Nightstick - this is bar that locks to steering wheel - $5
100_4641.jpg

- Lite Guard EL lighitng system - you will not find these anywhere - wear the maround waist when bicycling/rollerblading/etc. at night - they flash all the way around your waist - I have 2 - $10 for both
- MOMO 4 point seat belt - older model but barely used - $10
DSCN1515.jpg

- Nunchucks - wood - never used - $5
- Fireplace tool set, wood holder and screen - matching set - black - not a cheap set, very nice - $20
- Performance Bike brand bike floor pump with built-in gauge - like new - $15
100_4642.jpg

- Rollerblade brand water bottle carrier - worn around waist when rollerblading/walking/etc. - $5
- Torchiere's - black ones are halogen - white one is flourescent I think - $10 each
DSCN1527.jpg

- Martial arts leg stretching machine - hard to find and expensive back in the day - $50
- Parking bike rack - $5
DSCN1525.jpg

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
"Aiwa powered subwoofer - hooks up to most any mini system, high quality subwoofer - sounds great $25"

How does it hook up ie what plug is needed and is it already attached to the woofer???
I have been looking for something like this to hook up to my LCD as I don't turn on the surround sound system for most of the regular TV shows I watch. A small sub like that would add the extra bass those little TV speakers can't reproduce.

I'm up in Elgin and work in Schaumburg - if it will work for what I need maybe we can meet up.

Tim

1stmustang

Regular
Jan 15, 2005
"Aiwa powered subwoofer - hooks up to most any mini system, high quality subwoofer - sounds great $25"

How does it hook up ie what plug is needed and is it already attached to the woofer???
I have been looking for something like this to hook up to my LCD as I don't turn on the surround sound system for most of the regular TV shows I watch. A small sub like that would add the extra bass those little TV speakers can't reproduce.

I'm up in Elgin and work in Schaumburg - if it will work for what I need maybe we can meet up.

Tim

Hey Tim,

I need to take another look at the back to answer your question. Does your TV have subwoofer output? If it does, I am very confident this would work. If not, I am not sure it would work because I believe this sub (like most subs) has a built-in crossover. This means that you run your main sound source to it then connect your speakers to the sub. But let me look at it tonight and I will get back to you.

Chris

1stmustang

Regular
Jan 15, 2005
Chris
A sub out for these LCD/Plasma TV's would be a great option, not sure why they don't do it...guess they want you to buy full surround systems.
I do know that there is at least one set of RCA plug Audio Outs back there.
Feel free to PM me what you find out
:alcoholic

Well, it is a great piece but I do not think it is going to work for you. It has 2types of inputs. It has an RCA type subwoofer line input which we know won't work for you. And it has speaker level inputs and outputs which I also do not think will work for you. It is a great setup for most mini systems but probably not for your TV. Sorry man.

Thread Info