FS: Giant R/C P-51 Mustang

Thought I would see if anyone is interested in this on here before I put it up on the classifieds of some R/C sites, I know some of you are into R/C stuff. Im getting rid of this because I just don't have time for the hobby anymore and I'm thinking about using the money for a down payment on a bike. It is a brand new/never flown 1/5 scale P-51 Mustang made by Top Flite. I spent alot of time and money building this. It will include a brand new programmable Hitec Eclipes 7 radio system with 10 Hitec servos installed in the plane, a brand new U.S. Engines 41cc engine, complete new Robart retracts for both the wing and tail-wheel with scale wheels, Painted cockpit and pilot, and other goodies I've bought to add detail to the plane. It will also come with all the building instructions, manuals, ect. that it came with. The plane is ready to fly, all that it needs is some adjustments for the controls and maybe rebalance it. I'm asking $1500 for everything, or if you already have a radio & receiver ill take $1400, that is hundreds less than the plane cost to build! If interested, want more pictures, or have any questions you can PM me or email me at [email protected].

100_0338.jpg

100_0339.jpg

100_0426.jpg

carplane.jpg

Thread Info

• VenomousDSG
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list