Considering selling one of our Trailblazers

Interested in selling one of our two Trailblazers

We have two Trailblazers in our family and are considering selling one of them. They both run great and we would consider selling either one. They are both 2002 models, but one is less loaded and has fewer miles, the other is highly optioned, but has higher mileage. They both get great gas mileage (for an SUV).

Both have OnStar, PW, PB, PDL, PSeats, AC, Rear defog, Cruise, Leather Seats, Fog Lights, Towing Packages and many more options.

Black LTZ Model:
- 105,000 miles
- 4WD
- Rear Seat Entertainment
- Heated Seats
- Rain sensing wipers
- Bose Sound System
- Electronic Brake Controller (for trailer)

White LT Model
- 60,000 miles
- 4WD
- Power Sunroof

They both get about 17mpg in mixed driving and about 23mpg on the highway. The LTZ with the DVD player would be perfect for a small family with kids. Safety and winter capable with 4WD, good mileage, kid friendly.

Looking to get ~$6,500 for the black one or ~$7,500 for the white one. Both run and drive great.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Larry

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
I'll be in touch Larry, I need to do something soon. I'm gonna put my 01 Yukon up for sale, we'll see what happens, its just soo big and I dont need it. Sounds like the black trailblazer has all the goodies on it.:dancenana: It'll really pull a car and a trailer for a few hours without melting down the lil V6 and trans :p ??

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
I'll be in touch Larry, I need to do something soon. I'm gonna put my 01 Yukon up for sale, we'll see what happens, its just soo big and I dont need it. Sounds like the black trailblazer has all the goodies on it.:dancenana: It'll really pull a car and a trailer for a few hours without melting down the lil V6 and trans :p ??
Yea, it would work for your purposes. :biggthump

You'd have to move fast though, working a deal for a newer, non-SUV vehicle and it looks like the trade-in I'd be getting is pretty favorable. Not what I'd get selling it myself, but fairly close, no hassles and beneficial to the overall tax rate to boot.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Yea, it would work for your purposes. :biggthump

You'd have to move fast though, working a deal for a newer, non-SUV vehicle and it looks like the trade-in I'd be getting is pretty favorable. Not what I'd get selling it myself, but fairly close, no hassles and beneficial to the overall tax rate to boot.

yeah I understand, I dont want to hold up your deal at all, obviously. I'll let you know what happens with my truck if I get some interest.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
jason what do u want for ur truck im looking for a bigger truck then u could get into larrys let me know thanks vito

Vito, Larry actually traded the TB in for a sweet new ride. I'm still figuring out if I need to keep mine to haul the car, or if I could get away with something smaller like a Trailblazer to tow the car with.. I'll let you know it I decide to sell it outright.

Thread Info