Mobile home for sale....

I am selling a mobile home we have owned for about 6 years now. I am going off to school so I primarily just had it nearly completely remodeled with new pergo flooring, new carpeting installed a week ago and all new appliances : refrigerator, electric stove, electric water heater, maytag washer and dryer etc. Home features very cold central air conditioning and wide open floor plan. Custom tongue and groove wood walls surround the nice fireplace. It has two bedrooms one measuring about 8X10 and the master measuring around 10x15 feet. Walls were all professionally painted fresh white, as was the deck. This is the perfect way to start on your own as a home owner and in my opinion much better and cheaper than most apartments out there. The neighbors are cool as hell , there is plenty of parking and no noise complains. The home is set in a very nice mobile home community on the main street right beyond the gated security booth. We will show the home on sundays from 11am till as needed but please call for an appointment as we have had quite a few hits on it already. Also I am working with a photographer for pictures but you won`t be disappointed if you just come for a look. The house is located off Touhy and Elmhurst in Des Plaines. Call at 847-800-9311 to sched an appointment or just to cruise by and see if it interests you. We are asking $8,500 for a super quick sale because I don`t want to be paying a mortgage and rent at two places.

an out side pic I have of it( I will get more up in a day or two)

Picture186.jpg

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Why did you list it? I sent you PM's.

The inside looks like it's in good shape.:cool2:

Well, good luck. I hope it moves fast for you.

My bad dude. Its kinda out of my hands and into my mom`s who is somewhat paying my crazy tuition this semester. BUT.... my mom is a real estate attorney and has a clause that we can sell it with out having to pay the brokerage fees at any time. So let me know :cool2:

And thanks for the comments. Me and a few buddies put ALOT of time in that house lol.

Thread Info