#2 40 Gallon Fish Tanks.....with Metal Stands, Heaters, Filters...$90.00 and $130.00

So they are dirty.....

but they work..

This one has everything...only downside is you need either plezi glass or giant paper clips to hood up the hood. The second one is really nice...it's a Eqlispe and has the filter,light in the hood....

Please get it this weekend....I can meet ya with it at either off ramp by my place...so it's 90/Kenndy Roosevelt or at the Damen exit off of 55

I dont wanna deal with the jackass's off of ebay...I would rather deal with the jackass's on here....j/k :D :biggthump :clap:

call me 773 443 7822 Gabe

$90.00

tankmonstertires006.jpg

$130.00

tankmonstertires010.jpg

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
try the gcca classifieds at gcca.net, usually stuff like this sells quickly there and its free to post. I am a coral freak but none of your setups works for me as we saltwater people use totally different equipment to run the tanks. Your prices are decent though so you should be able to sell quickly on there. Another tip also would be to clean them up and get new pictures, you will get more customers this way. Try some vinegar with water to clean the tanks it works wonders.

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
thanx for the Advice....

I would love to clean it...but man I dont wanna be in the cold with a freaking hose splashing water and chit.....maybe this weekend if it's sunny....

yeah it's cheap....just the stands were $50 bucks....

thanx for the website....bunch of fish freaks on there :headbang:

Thread Info

• HeavyG
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list