WTB Yamaha Banshee or Raptor 660R

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I have a older Banshee I rebuilt from the ground up. The frame, swing arm and steering shaft are all that are left stock. I need to sell it as I NEVER ride it anymore. It has a 420 Longrod motor by Trinity Racing in Cali. They are the standard by which all other companies shoot for. The cylinders are stage 3 ported, has a cool head, single carb set up (includes a 33PWK and 39 Air Striker), fatty pipes and silencers, Works triple rate shocks up front and Ultra cross shock in the rear, upgraded ignition, dirt and sand tire/rims, etc. It is one bad MOFO! I love it but do not have any time for it. Plus the parents are pressuring me to get it out of their garage.

I have over $20K into this thing. It ran like a raped ape! It was built to add a LOT of low end power with great upper end power as well. The suspension soaked up the whoops and jumps like you would not believe. It ran for 4 years with no issues. It could use a new set of pistons. It runs ok now but is down on power.

Do not let the $20K scare you. I will make you a deal you can not pass up! Like cheap. Less than a newer slight modded one. I will loose my ass on this. But I am being forced to sell it.

I do not have pictures off hand but can get them. Your more than welcome to come and check it out. I need to clean the carb and get new gas for it as it has been sitting. But I guarantee it will fire right up after that is done. When I rode it every week it it was dialed in and started on one kick! That is unheard of.

Man I an sad just tyoing this. I love this thing. :(

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Got a friend looking for either for a good price. Let me know what you got and how much.

Thanks

2001 Raptor 660, bunch of stuff done, fast as hell, $3500 OBO. I'll get him to post all the details later today. You can go to my myspace in my sig and look at my top friend, that's the quad.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
I have a banshee and raptor killa for sale

Modded 400ex... would not be disappointed. LMK $2500 OBO

100_0094.jpg

Thread Info