V-8 Visible Engine Scales! Check these out!! *ASSEMBLED*

Hi,

I have been building engine model kits as a hobby and i decided to build some and sell them.

If you don't have time to build one but you want to have one of these, Here I am, i can build them for you. Just PM me and i will get it done for you!!

I am gonna start to build Hemi 426 Race Only engine 1/4 scale (HUGE) works like real engine. very detailed and over 300 pieces. all you need to do is, hit the button and watch those pistons, valves, rocker arms, crank, camshaft, fan, alternator, etc. move. and it has sound chip in which makes real engine sound. Very cool. I have built 3 of them for me and they are in my office.

I placed an order for hemi 426 race only engine and will start to build thursday, If anyone wants it, let me know, i will build it and send it to you.

i get the kit for 60 bucks and it takes me 1 week to build, (i spend 2-3 hours a day on building) you tell me how much you wanna pay for it.
EVERY CAR FAN SHOULD HAVE ONE OF THESE. THEY ARE AWESOME. I HAVE THEM IN MY OFFICE AND THEY LOOK GREAT.
EDIT: I called the company where i get the kits from and they said these are discontinued items and they only had 2 left and i bought last 2. now i have 3 coming in and one already in order. Thinking to put one on e-bay and give one to Hans at www.deansperformance.com i still can get the kits but it will be 75 bucks instead of 60.. I know it sucks.

here are the pics of mines at home in my office:

Hemi 426 Street Engine build (working like a real engine w/ electric motor & sound chip):

DSC00961-1.jpg

DSC00963-1.jpg

DSC00967-1.jpg

DSC00973-1.jpg

DSC00975-1.jpg

DSC00977-1.jpg

Hemi 426 Race Only Engine Build (Working like a real engine w/ electric motor & sounchip):

DSC01052.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

DSC01059-1.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

DSC01073.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01076.jpg

Basic V-8 Visible Engine Build (working like a real engine, No electric motor, manually operated crank):

DSC01027.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

DSC01043.jpg

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
TSI_SVT said:
Very cool. What other types of engines are available?

As for visible Engines, these are the only kits i know. there are some rotarty and 4 bangers but i am not into those.

I have built 7 other regular engines. they are not visible and like real. flywheel makes everything turn but NOT as cool as these. These things are HUGE, you hit the button and it starts.. makes real hemi engine sound (cam lop is great:D ) you see valves, rocker arms, pistons, crankshaft, camshaft, pushrods moving.. this is very cool. i have all of them..

10th03cobra: I can't wait to build it for you man. Thanks for your bussiness! :biggthump

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
10th03cobra said:
Awesome, I can pick it up and pay this weekend... I work M-F 9-6 in naperville.
Well you know what?, i work at naperville too and i will be in naperville at 10 or 10:30 am tomorrow!

If you want we can meet up and i can give it to you tomorrow!

what do you think? or it doesn't really matter at all.. i can keep it and give it to you this weekend but i might be at track! :D (lately i am being track whore)

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
doodad said:
Well you know what?, i work at naperville too and i will be in naperville at 10 or 10:30 am tomorrow!

If you want we can meet up and i can give it to you tomorrow!

what do you think? or it doesn't really matter at all.. i can keep it and give it to you this weekend but i might be at track! :D (lately i am being track whore)

Sweet, I can do that. I work at Naperville road and Warrenville and will be in the office till 1pm tomorrow. send me a pm of your cell and what time is best and where.

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
01SVT19 said:
How much HP do you get? Does it blow all the papers around in your office now?!?!?! :lmao: :lmao:

in real life, i bet this engine alone would put over 600hp. (looks & sounds like it)

just the look of this engine alone is enough to blow all the papers away from my office:D

i in proccess to build one for one of the members here. and i have 2 more. one of them will go to Hans @ deansperformance.com and another one is sitting without a buyer. so if anyone wants to order, i have 1 left and i can build!!!

thanks!

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
doodad said:
in real life, i bet this engine alone would put over 600hp. (looks & sounds like it)

just the look of this engine alone is enough to blow all the papers away from my office:D

i in proccess to build one for one of the members here. and i have 2 more. one of them will go to Hans @ deansperformance.com and another one is sitting without a buyer. so if anyone wants to order, i have 1 left and i can build!!!

thanks!

Nice, Hans your gonna love it :biggthump

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
here is the one i recently built for 10th03cobra: just a teaser pic. kinda dirty.

DSC01282.jpg

P.S. I am thinking to go to hobby stores and see if i can find these kits for the same price (60 bucks) if so, i will buy like 10 of them. I will keep this updated!!!

Thread Info