97 Cobra with 03 Cobra Motor Swap

03CobraRed

Mind Over Matter
Mar 17, 2004
ChromeCobra said:
Personally I wouldnt give up my Teksid block, but its still a badass setup. Do you know why he didnt switch over to COP?

That is the most asked question about this car, Paul said that it was the only way to do it that he knew of without switching wiring harnesses and a bunch of other stuff including the computer.

Me personally would rather have the teskid block and an S or T trim on the stock type of setup, but My buddy is one of a kind and he wanted a one of a kind car. I think he got it!

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
03CobraRed said:
That is the most asked question about this car, Paul said that it was the only way to do it that he knew of without switching wiring harnesses and a bunch of other stuff including the computer.

Me personally would rather have the teskid block and an S or T trim on the stock type of setup, but My buddy is one of a kind and he wanted a one of a kind car. I think he got it!
lol yeah I figured it was because of the wiring harness, I am very happy with my setup right now but his is definitely very cool and unique. :biggthump

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
ChromeCobra said:
lol yeah I figured it was because of the wiring harness, I am very happy with my setup right now but his is definitely very cool and unique. :biggthump

im just curious how does a different block change what wireing harness you use? I was under the impression that the blocks are the same execpt for the material they are made out of? :dunno:

Thread Info