Anyone interested in a PS3?

Here is the deal. We bought a PS3 for my son for Christmas, but he decided he wanted the Wii instead............so, we have a PS3 that I am going to put up on ebay, but I figured I would see if any of you guys were interested first.
Paid almost 640.00 with tax.
PM me with any offers. I was going to list it on ebay for 800.00 buy it now, as the word from Sony is no more shipments before Christmas.
I may decide to keep it for myself though............. :dunno:

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
10th03cobra said:
I heard Andy beat up a couple little kids and jacked it from them at the mall... :p
I actually murdered a little kid. No, I had one of my employees come with me and buy one at a different register with one of my credit cards. I'm buddy buddy with the UPS guy because he delivers all my car parts to work. He also delivers to Best Buy and he called me when he was on his way over to deliver them!!!

Kegger

Addict
Jun 23, 2005
cobravenom39 said:
I actually murdered a little kid. No, I had one of my employees come with me and buy one at a different register with one of my credit cards. I'm buddy buddy with the UPS guy because he delivers all my car parts to work. He also delivers to Best Buy and he called me when he was on his way over to deliver them!!!

Andy,

Can you PLEASE have your guy contact you the next time he is on his way to BB with some more, and then call me? I'm still assuming this is the BB in Schaumburg? I'm directly across the street from them.

Thanks,
Craig

Thread Info