03/04 sonic blue

Jul 7, 2006
Yes... As much as I would like to get into this Cobra I would be taking it up the ass. Considering I owe $28k (got raped there too) on my truck because I just purchased it a few months ago. I'm sure I would only get 20-22k on a trade in if I was lucky. Then the Cobra is $24,500. So I would be in debt $31,000. No thanks. I'd rather keep my baby, I'm attatched anyways. TTT for a badass ride though. Guy said it has a short throw shifter and thats it! GL to whoever decides to buy it!

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
SonicBlueDevil said:
Yes... As much as I would like to get into this Cobra I would be taking it up the ass. Considering I owe $28k (got raped there too) on my truck because I just purchased it a few months ago. I'm sure I would only get 20-22k on a trade in if I was lucky. Then the Cobra is $24,500. So I would be in debt $31,000. No thanks. I'd rather keep my baby, I'm attatched anyways. TTT for a badass ride though. Guy said it has a short throw shifter and thats it! GL to whoever decides to buy it!

Glad I could talk you out of it.

Jul 7, 2006
CobraChris08 said:
Glad I could talk you out of it.

Yeah... I've always wanted a Sonic Blue Terminator. I couldn't find one for the longest time so I discovered the Lightning. So thats why I get all happy in the pants when I hear about them comming up for sale from time to time. But in all honesty, I like being in the Lightning, I like the fact that it's a truck, and I like the fact it's different. I can honestly say that after I get my Stage IV Port, Headers, and 2800 Stall I will be content. Then I need to start focusing on paying down these bills. There will be a chance down the road to own a Terminator or hell even a Shelby.

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
SonicBlueDevil said:
Yeah... I've always wanted a Sonic Blue Terminator. I couldn't find one for the longest time so I discovered the Lightning. So thats why I get all happy in the pants when I hear about them comming up for sale from time to time. But in all honesty, I like being in the Lightning, I like the fact that it's a truck, and I like the fact it's different. I can honestly say that after I get my Stage IV Port, Headers, and 2800 Stall I will be content. Then I need to start focusing on paying down these bills. There will be a chance down the road to own a Terminator or hell even a Shelby.

No offense but I already think ur head over heels in debt. I just dont want to see you make the same mistake I did.

Why buy a car that you can't drive the piss out of till next spring?

I gaurentee if you hold of you won't regret it in spring.

Moving fast between cars is the worst thing you can do.

Jul 7, 2006
CobraChris08 said:
No offense but I already think ur head over heels in debt. I just dont want to see you make the same mistake I did.

Why buy a car that you can't drive the piss out of till next spring?

I gaurentee if you hold of you won't regret it in spring.

Moving fast between cars is the worst thing you can do.

It's America... They say everyone is in debt. LOL. But yeah I can cover my bills but it just gets annoying when you have little or nothing left over after paying them. I'm getting my midpipe on and then once I come back from FL shes going into storage and I won't see her again until Spring. Hehe.

Anyone interested talk to Christian, he's a real cool guy. Told him I wasn't interested and we still bullshitted on the phone about the car for a bit. Good guy. His number is 630.860.0400

suzukiracer1604

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2006
i work at the chevy dealer next door! been there almost 2 years now!! umm if you guys are REALLY interested, gve me a call 630 391 1331, im going there in a bit, i will talk to 2 people for ya! christian is a great guy to deal with, great person and im sure i can get him to hook you guys up! another person to talk to would be Joe a salesman over at the mitsubishi dealer right next door! let me know guys

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
suzukiracer1604 said:
i work at the chevy dealer next door! been there almost 2 years now!! umm if you guys are REALLY interested, gve me a call 630 391 1331, im going there in a bit, i will talk to 2 people for ya! christian is a great guy to deal with, great person and im sure i can get him to hook you guys up! another person to talk to would be Joe a salesman over at the mitsubishi dealer right next door! let me know guys

i talked to some guy named kevin im going to look at it tomorrow

suzukiracer1604

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2006
i would hurry up, i just went there to get a few things of touch up paint for some friends, and i was going to talk to chritian and another salesman to let them know about you guys and how you are interested in the car, and there were 3 different people looking at the car!! someone was there in a older black mustang GT or cobra i didnt notice which it was...anyone from here? then another guy was looking at it

if any of you go to look at it TALK TO CHRISTIAN who works at VW or go to the Mitsubishi store next door and talk to JOE....TELL THEM JUSTIN sent you!

Thread Info