Bags/Baggo/Cornhole Games

Earlier this year I made a few sets of the bags game. A few of the people who originally asked for them decided not to buy them. I need to clean out the garage. I have 3 complete sets. They are brand new.

They are made with 1x2 and 1x4 white wood. Brad nailed and screwed together. They have a 1/2 MDF top. Foldable legs and cup holders. When legs are collapse, they fit into each other and are only 4" thick. There is also a handle on the one side so that you can carry it around like a briefcase.

The bags are red and blue. 4 of each, 8 total. They are made from duck cloth and filled with 1 lb of unpoped popcorn.
Price Lowered, Only $80. Last set.

DSCN1847.JPG

DSCN1848.JPG

Here are the 2 boards together. You can store the bags between them.
DSCN1849.JPG

DSCN1850.JPG

Anyone interested. Pickup only.

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
Yea, this is the 3rd time I have made them. I normally just do them for friends and family. There were some neighbors asking for some so I made about 6 sets. 3 people backed out so now I have these left over. Next time I will take deposits :) They aren't cheap to make and def take alot of time. After these are gone, Im done making them.

If anyone has any questions, please ask.

Here are the bags....
DSCN1851.JPG

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
BOTLFED98 said:
anybody travel from elk grove to NW IN? i want these but don't think it's worth the drive for me

I agree, it's def not worth the drive. Mapquest says 1.3 hrs. If anyone lives near me, that makes that drive on a regular basis, I wouldnt mind dropping it off at their place.

Botlfed98, if you are able to get something together, just let me know.

-Brian

Thread Info