Kelly Clarkson this Saturday

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
10th03cobra said:
I know Kelly (BlondeCobra) wanted to go. I will ask her and if she wants it I can pick it up when I see you tomorrow.

BTW - is Autobhaun still on if there is rain????

Yes, the showers are going to be scattered from what I heard. I will be going whether or not it rains. Let me know about the ticket before I leave in the morning if you could.

-Vince

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
10th03cobra said:
I sent Kelly a PM...

Well I am getting ready to leave soon. Not sure if she wants it or not, but don't want to hold out for a maybe... So the first person to Post-up gets it.

The ticket is under my mailbox in the newspaper slot if Kelly/Mike needs to pick it up early... Mike knows where I live and Kelly can call you Jeff if she needs my phone number... I live just a mile away from the tweeter, er a midwest bank concert center or whatever the f%ck they call it now, so stopping by my house to get the ticket before the concert is no big deal if someone wants to see the show.

If you need to purchase additional tickets for 10% off go to www.livenation.com/guestlist and enter the code: 4RQLDJBJYJ

Limit 4 guest passes and they will all be lawn...

-Vince

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Mystic Terminator said:
Well I am getting ready to leave soon. Not sure if she wants it or not, but don't want to hold out for a maybe... So the first person to Post-up gets it.

The ticket is under my mailbox in the newspaper slot if Kelly/Mike needs to pick it up early... Mike knows where I live and Kelly can call you Jeff if she needs my phone number... I live just a mile away from the tweeter, er a midwest bank concert center or whatever the f%ck they call it now, so stopping by my house to get the ticket before the concert is no big deal if someone wants to see the show.

If you need to purchase additional tickets for 10% off go to www.livenation.com/guestlist and enter the code: 4RQLDJBJYJ

Limit 4 guest passes and they will all be lawn...

-Vince

Thanks Vince for the info. Jeff, if kelly does want it.. let me know. But i will be leaving in a few hours to go get that ticket.

Thread Info