Snap-on Solus scanner

I'm selling a snap-on solus scanner. Its in good shape comes with everything you need to diagnosis OBD II, OBD, ABS, TRANS, etc. I'm selling this because I'm currently trying to buy a house, so all my money is going to that. I have a lot of STUFF laying around and I want to get rid of it to put into my car, buy a daily driver, or if so inclined purchase a motorcycle, no loan though already getting a HUGE loan. So I'm very willing to take trades.

I'm asking for $3000 obo. Heres a link to the features of this device. If you want pics pm me an email and I'll send them over to yeah.
http://buy1.snapon.com/products/dia...catalog&pix=objects/7800/SOLUS.JPG&email=true

This device works perfect and has only minor scratching on the screen face, nothing bad enough to hinder view. Let me know what you guys would want to trade or a price you'd like to buy for. EVERYTHING is considered.

Whitey04

Regular
Apr 2, 2006
cyac5l8trfcar said:
any one who does allot of work on the side or a small/newer shop this is a great deal!!! I cannot stress enough what a great tool this is. Reads everything!
Everything and graphs it then stores in memory so you can connect it to your laptop/computer and print it out, or just print out right from the scanner. Also I'd like to add I just had it updated and have all the books and cd's that come with this device.

Thread Info

• W
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list