Six Sigma Black Belt - step inside

If you are know what it is and looking for training in it send me a PM.

I have a program starting up May 15th and we have Grant Funding to cover the costs....

Green Belt - 40 Hour Program:
http://www.niubis.com/LeanSixSigma/sixsigmagreenbelt.html

Black Belt - 160 hour advanced course:
http://www.niubis.com/LeanSixSigma/sixsigmablackbelt.html

The grants I work with:
Illinois Union grants
Illinois Manufactures grants
Illinois Veterans Grant - (IVG)
Trade Act (TA)
Workforce Investment Act (WIA)

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
No, your fine....

Its for service and Mfg sectors....

Def:
Six Sigma was pioneered by Bill Smith at Motorola in 1986[1]. Originally, it was defined[2] as a metric for measuring defects and improving quality; and a methodology to reduce defect levels below 3.4 Defects Per (one) Million Opportunities (DPMO). Six Sigma is a registered service mark and trademark of Motorola, Inc[3]. Motorola has reported over US$17 billion savings[4] from Six Sigma to date.

AlliedSignal and GE became early adopters of Six Sigma and reported benefits of over US$300 million during its first year of application[5]. Their CEOs, Larry Bossidy and Jack Welch, played a vital role in popularizing Six Sigma. Other major organizations who claim to have benefited from Six Sigma implementation are Ford, Caterpillar, Microsoft, Raytheon, Quest Diagnostics, Seagate Technology, Siemens, Merrill Lynch, Lear, 3M and many more.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Cliff notes:
You draw pictures (flow charts) to explain how you do things(HOW TO GET LAID)...
then you measure the number of mistakes (kids that you don't of...)
Then you reach the acceptable amount of mistakes in millions(before public aid expires)... Then you get to be like Bruce Lee... and slave away to the corporate sell outs... like me.

Mean Mr Mustang

Govt. Conspirator
Nov 17, 2005
The company I'm working for right now {Cabot Microelectronics}has a real hard on for this stuff.
When I was there for my orientation several months ago some cocky little shit came up to me and started bragging about being a sixth degree black belt. I took it as an invitation to engage him in hand to hand combat and was on the verge of pummelling him to death until he started explaining the sigma part of it.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Mean Mr Mustang said:
The company I'm working for right now {Cabot Microelectronics}has a real hard on for this stuff.
When I was there for my orientation several months ago some cocky little shit came up to me and started bragging about being a sixth degree black belt. I took it as an invitation to engage him in hand to hand combat and was on the verge of pummelling him to death until he started explaining the sigma part of it.

:clap: :lmao: :laughing2 Our Master Black Belt belt at work is also a Black Belt in whatever it is. I wouldn't mess with him.

Yeah, what Victor said...

Thread Info