OMG - I want This Notch!!!!

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Hmmm, I would pass on it as the body is rough, panels don't align and there are bad gaps with the driver side door which all make me think the car was in an accident and/or abused.

Also, my guess is there is enough rust on the under side of that thing to give you a 1 rem dose of radiation by simply sitting in it.

On a positive note, the motor sounds good.

There are alot better finds around here for $8000 that have fresh motors, clean bodies and solid drive trains.

Infact, I just saw a 1993 Red Hatch that you can eat off the bottom w/ a cage, fresh motor and solid drive train for about $8500 and the owner will probably drop down on that price to $8000.

Dave

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Blood on Blood said:
Hmmm, I would pass on it as the body is rough, panels don't align and there are bad gaps with the driver side door which all make me think the car was in an accident and/or abused.

Also, my guess is there is enough rust on the under side of that thing to give you a 1 rem dose of radiation by simply sitting in it.

On a positive note, the motor sounds good.

There are alot better finds around here for $8000 that have fresh motors, clean bodies and solid drive trains.

Infact, I just saw a 1993 Red Hatch that you can eat off the bottom w/ a cage, fresh motor and solid drive train for about $8500 and the owner will probably drop down on that price to $8000.
Dave

I have personally seen this car, and it has been BEAT TO HELL!!!

Thread Info