2001 Sea Doo XP with trailer

2001 Sea Doo XP with trailer WITH PICTURES

So who knows the fate of my motor but I may be forced to sell my jet ski.

It is a 2001 with Black hull silver topsides and yellow accents, all stock coloring. The ski is in PERFECT working order as well at the trailer and I have never had one single thing go wrong with it. There are no defects or nicks besides one which was caused by my tooth after slipping while pushing it off a jet dock. The ski has less than average hours but I have no way of finding out exactly how many there are. I bought this NEW in 2002 as a leftover model from Lombard Kawasaki Suzuki.

Asking $5,500.00 I can have pictures available (the ski is in my heated garage as it has been since new.)

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
03CobraRed said:
It really is like riding a MX bike, it rides nothing like a GP. I have a few friends with GPs and they feel a lot bigger.
Ditto.....they are so much fun to ride, but mine fell to an early grave, 3 times, fyi, never mod a jetski, its fast as all hell for one season, then the next season, boom new motor, to bad it took me 3 times to figure it out
haha

03CobraRed

Mind Over Matter
Mar 17, 2004
Thanks guys, I really need to unload this thing, I have some bills to pay and if this doesn't sell I think I'm out of options. I just relisted it on ebay a little while ago, some people piss me off it got up to $4550.00 and they wouldnt spend the extra $300.00 to take home the cleanest 01 XP on ebay ever.

Thread Info