PS2 and a Lot of games including GH2, Grand Turismo 3 and 4, GTA Vice and SA and more

I have for sale a regular PS2 with 2 controllers *one black, one blue* and a PS1, and a PS2 memory card *one for PS1 game, one for my PS2 games

The PS2 is a FIRST GENERATION one, so it can be slow at times, but is still fully operational.

PS1 game: Grand Turismo 2
PS2 games:
Guitar Hero 2 WITH guitar controller
Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto : Vice City
Grand Turismo 3 : A-Spec
Grand Turismo 4
Tekken 5
Ace Combat 4
Need for Speed ProStreet
Red Faction 2
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - Special Edition
StuntMan
Getaway

so 13 games, with GH controller, 2 regular controllers, memory cards, and a PS2, I was hoping to get $165 for the whole lot? I figure game stop will give me a decent $ for the PS2 and GH2 with controller, so I can sell ALL 12 of my other games, a controller, and memory cards for $75 in case anyone is interested in that

I also have a spare PS2 that IS fully functional EXCEPT that the cable between the eject/power buttons have become frayed and the tray was kinda ghetto rigged *so basically its filled with good parts, it just doesn't 'work' any more.* that I will include for $15 with the whole lot, or $35 seperate.

Last edited:

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
Yea it has, Lol. I wanted a 'new' console for a while, and then I swore to myself I was just gonna sell off this 360 because it would be an easy sale.... and well, yea....

Thanks though :bigthumb:

just wait til you get some games other than gta, while being good on its own, theres other games that are alot more fun i think.... but then again, you need to play most of them on xbox live

Ryacuski

Sep 3, 2008
Crystal Lake
Real Name
Ryan
:dunno:

jewed out at gamestop..

That is so fuckin true... Used slim PS2s sell for $100 at Gamestop. Since I've had a PS3 since January 1, 2007, (Got myself a new years gift. :cool:) I wanted to get rid of my PS2. They wanted to offer me $30! The PS2 was only 6 months old..and I purchased it new at Best Buy for $150 WITH the waranty extra. Fuck that shit. I'd rather sell it away to an honest person, than some big corporation that'll pawn it off making triple what they paid for it. I hate Gamestop...Loved it as a kid. But I know the truth about that crap now..

Last edited:

Thread Info