A Few Nice Cars

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
SVT SPEED 04 said:
TTT.... was by last night and they just got a

2004 Mystichrome coupe in 4,xxx miles

I took a real quick look being it was freezing out...seen it had a Stinger catback and intake.

I thought you were selling yours. What's up?

Woodfield Ford was selling a 2004 Mystichrome vert for 31,900 and it's gone now (they must have sold it).

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
I called on the Mystic Chrome and got some guy that tried to feed me a line about paying "a lot more for the rare color" -- Asking too much!
Yep - it stickered a bit more, but is now used. Comp Orange is more rare and they are all over the internet with good mods for upper mid 20's.
There is a Chevy dealer selling a Silver 04 Cobra with 17K miles for $24K, it's winter and the Cobra's price is dropping.

Larry - tell Mitch I'll take the Mystic Chrome for 26K O.T.D. 1/2 or so in CASH and the rest on a competitive interest rate.

Tim

SVT SPEED 04

TCG Elite Member
Jun 9, 2004
Mystic is gone as of yesterday...

Tim if the car was $4000 more for paint, why would it not be worth more used? I agree there where less of other colors, but it is still a rair color and saying he was feeding you a line is not being too nice.

also..their asking prices are not selling prices. I think people forget that.

I know a member just bought a vehicle there and to my knowledge was pleased with the service and deal.

They sell vehicles based off the market and money they have in them. They do not rip people off on trades and therfore do not have cars way under market value for that reason.

I am sure the guy got done with no lube with the 04 you mentioned on his trade...which sucks for him , but good for someone else.

Happy Holidays

Thread Info