Found an 03 Cobra for sale in Sandwich

If anybody is interested. It's silver; I think it has Borla exhaust on it, but I don't know for sure, and I don't know about any other mods. It must have low miles, because it said it has the balance of the factory warranty available. It has a big sticker on the back window that says "Don't even try...I'll win" :rolleyes: Anyway, it's at a used car lot in Sandwich that's owned by th Prescott Bros dealer in Mendota.

If anybody is looking for one, I'll stop back and check it out a little bit more while the dealer is open.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Thats the guy we saw at the car show at Mcdonalds the night I met you. He did not seem to into the car when he had it.

Looks like no more Temrinators in Sandwich anymore. Well I guess it will be going into storage next week in my anuts garage out there when I get it back.

Aron said:
If anybody is interested. It's silver; I think it has Borla exhaust on it, but I don't know for sure, and I don't know about any other mods. It must have low miles, because it said it has the balance of the factory warranty available. It has a big sticker on the back window that says "Don't even try...I'll win" :rolleyes: Anyway, it's at a used car lot in Sandwich that's owned by th Prescott Bros dealer in Mendota.

If anybody is looking for one, I'll stop back and check it out a little bit more while the dealer is open.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
10th03cobra said:
Thats the guy we saw at the car show at Mcdonalds the night I met you. He did not seem to into the car when he had it.

Looks like no more Temrinators in Sandwich anymore. Well I guess it will be going into storage next week in my anuts garage out there when I get it back.

Ah, ok. I didn't check his car out that night. I just saw it across the parking lot.

There may be a black one running around town, but I've only seen it once going in the opposite direction.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Aron said:
Who knows. If I remember correctly, it was an older guy that owned the car, and he was meticulous about it. Maybe he just had the sticker to be cocky. :dunno:

Yep he was, he had no idea about the car when I talked to him about it and showed him my mods. He even had the stock shifter and was amazed by my short throw shifter.

I invited him to our GTG's and the site a few times but he never stopped by.

Thread Info