Honda Trail 90 Motorbike F/S

Hey Guys i still have the Honda Trail 90, i really need to move it. I have pics of it to those who are interested. The bike hasnt been started iv about 4-5 years, it should run, and i know the transmission needs to be adjusted, but it it did drive and work awesome..If anyone is interested please contact me ASAP, and i will send u pics. Im just trying to get best offer on the bike, so someone offer me something reasonable.

Also i have a Spyder Compact Paintball gun, it comes with a mask, and 1 C02 tank right now until i can find the other one. But the gun is great, shoots nice and straight and has only been used about 5 times or so. I would like to get $100 shipped for the paintball gun. So if you are interested in either of these let me know, and i will get pics of anything you want. Alright guys
later
JacobK

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
JacobK said:
Hey Guys i still have the Honda Trail 90, i really need to move it. I have pics of it to those who are interested. The bike hasnt been started iv about 4-5 years, it should run, and i know the transmission needs to be adjusted, but it it did drive and work awesome..If anyone is interested please contact me ASAP, and i will send u pics. Im just trying to get best offer on the bike, so someone offer me something reasonable.

Also i have a Spyder Compact Paintball gun, it comes with a mask, and 1 C02 tank right now until i can find the other one. But the gun is great, shoots nice and straight and has only been used about 5 times or so. I would like to get $100 shipped for the paintball gun. So if you are interested in either of these let me know, and i will get pics of anything you want. Alright guys
later
JacobK

send pictures of the bike AND the gun

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list