WTB Bears tickets for this Thurs 9/1

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
You guys should tailgate with Lyle. PM him or give him a call 312 735-4847.

My son was telling me at the game that a guy was running in the stands with a football he caught after an extra point. Turns out that was a good friend of mine. security stopped him after he caught the ball and told him to give it back. He said no, it was his. They hassled him and he took off running. In front of his daughter, they tackled him, took the ball, and kicked him out of the stadium. This guy is one of THE biggest Bear fans around. He's had season tickets as long as I can remember. He didn't lose the tickets, at least.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Flyn high again said:
You guys should tailgate with Lyle. PM him or give him a call 312 735-4847.

My son was telling me at the game that a guy was running in the stands with a football he caught after an extra point. Turns out that was a good friend of mine. security stopped him after he caught the ball and told him to give it back. He said no, it was his. They hassled him and he took off running. In front of his daughter, they tackled him, took the ball, and kicked him out of the stadium. This guy is one of THE biggest Bear fans around. He's had season tickets as long as I can remember. He didn't lose the tickets, at least.

Ohhh tailgating would be fun... I am not sure how early i can get out of work but I will check.

Thread Info