WTB: Big Screen T.V.

I'm moving out of my house at the end of the summer and while I have a 25" in my bedroom that won't cut it as my only t.v. Plus I am sharing space with three other guys and the t.v. is my part to handle. I am going to buy a brand new 36" if I can't find a decent used big screen. Does anyone have a big screen T.V. they are looking to sell. I plan on dropping some cash but nothing crazy so no lcd or plasma stuff. Let me know.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
What are you looking to spend the big screens are coming down big time now,
especially if you buy a projection tv, have you guys considered a

Projector and use a wall as a tv? Cliffs is bad ass, if I would have seen that before the 65 inch tv, I may have done that instead :dunno:
(alot more reasonable too from what I understand) :dunno:

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
Looking for something that is a good deal between 42" and 60". It can't be much bigger than that because I have limited space next year. I considered a projection moive type screen but don't have a wall or space for it. That would have been cool. A new one that is decent is well of $1000 so thats why I am trying for used.

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
I got a big screen projection TV that we don't use anymore. I needs to have the mirrors (or something) re-aligned. The power went out once and we didn't have a surge protector on it and it messed with the pic a little bit. If you want call me and you can come see it, it's pretty big 48"; feel free to come take a look at it and make an offer....630-675-4190 ask for Mike.

-Mike

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
SALEENstang96 said:
I got a big screen projection TV that we don't use anymore. I needs to have the mirrors (or something) re-aligned. The power went out once and we didn't have a surge protector on it and it messed with the pic a little bit. If you want call me and you can come see it, it's pretty big 48"; feel free to come take a look at it and make an offer....630-675-4190 ask for Mike.

-Mike

I don't want to mess with fixing one though. Thanks for the offer, any others.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list