FS: Denon AVR988 7.1 Receiver

$250 Pretty firm on that.

Bought it back in 08. Been a rock solid performer. Upgraded to something bigger and need this gone.

• 7.1-channel 2-zone/2-source A/V home theater receiver with 110 watts per channel power output
  • Supports Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS Neo:6 Surround, DTS-ES Extended Surround, DTS-HD, and Dolby True HD multichannel formats
  • Audyssey MultEQ calibration process makes setup easy; Faroudja DCDi video processing
  • 2 HDMI v1.3a digital video inputs and 1 HDMI monitor output; compatible with iPods and XM satellite radio receivers
  • Measures 17.1 x 6.75 x 16.55 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 29 pounds

B000UPA4O2-front.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Sorry I just had to fuck with you, I hate the "bottom dollar" question. The price is what the price is, if you want to negotiate offer what you would like to pay and I will say yes, no, or counter offer.

The cynder block ad is EPIC!
:roflcopter:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
ya..as you said, a bit more difficult to get dialed in compared to others, but a great unit none the less. i upgraded to an onkyo 809 and its far easier to navigate / set up.

i also found the calibration microphone that comes with it so you'll be able to autotune your room.

Thread Info