Pit bike for sale

have a pit bike for sale its a 125cc with a 5 speed trans and clutch, i have an extra head piston and rings to go along with it. I was going to make a radical project out of it.... but i lost interest. i have maybe 2 hours on it and it runs fine. only issue is when i went to start it i noticed gas coming out of the intake. (stuck flot on the carb) im guessing its because it hasnt been run in like 4 months! so im asking $200 for it. iit has been properly broken in, already had an oil change. just needs summer maintaince because of the long storage period.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Man, we had hella fun on a 50CC pocket rocket at Pontiac Nationals at Cordova a few years ago. I can only imagine a 125CC pocket rocket.

if its a 4 stroke 125... i betcha that the 50cc 2 stroke would be dead even with it...

i have a 4 stroke 125 dirtbike and a 50cc 2 stroke mini rocket... the dirtbike has a clutch and 4 gears... and the rocket is one speed... go...

and they are dead even from a roll...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
if its a 4 stroke 125... i betcha that the 50cc 2 stroke would be dead even with it...

i have a 4 stroke 125 dirtbike and a 50cc 2 stroke mini rocket... the dirtbike has a clutch and 4 gears... and the rocket is one speed... go...

and they are dead even from a roll...

How come you get all the cool toys?? :hs:

Thread Info