Nikon D80 + extras

I'm selling the following. (strongly prefer selling everything together)

Nikon D80
2 En-EL3e batteries
1 En-EL3a battery
Nikon camera bag
1 Nikon Dx 67mm (af-s nikkor 18-135mm ED)
1 Nikon 62mm (AF nikkor 70-300mm)
6400 ut tri-pod
Nikon Quick Charger
1 62mm Cokinlight Filter (skylight 1a)
1 67mm Cokinlight Filter (circular polarizer)
1 67mm Hoya filter (80b)(blue)
1 67mm Hoya filter (x1)(green)
1 52mm Precision UV Haze Protection Filter

I have the original box for the camera, as well as manual, mini USB to USB, and audio/video cable.

I'm asking $1000 obo.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Too rich for my blood. Price seems a bit high. Several D80's w/a lens or two for ~$500 on craigslist now. Not sure the two cleap(er) lenses, a couple extra batteries, a tripod and some filters makes up the difference... but that's just me. Maybe so, but seems a bit steep.

GLWS!

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
It's obo. I've had the camera for a while now to be honest but haven't had much opportunity to use it. When I did get a chance to take photos I always enjoyed it.

The camera is in great condition and comes with all accessories, manual, cd program, cables, ect.

Given the current economy and my situation that I was in from a previous employer (laid off ALL union workers), it put me in a tight situation. I can use the money to pay off a thing or two.

As for the price....when I did a quick search here and there on google (I did t check craigslist however), I saw the body was selling for $500 with missing parts or a few scuffs. Body and lens were about $800 or so +\-. I'm willing to negotiate within reason.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Too rich for my blood. Price seems a bit high. Several D80's w/a lens or two for ~$500 on craigslist now. Not sure the two cleap(er) lenses, a couple extra batteries, a tripod and some filters makes up the difference... but that's just me. Maybe so, but seems a bit steep.

GLWS!

D80 kit + 2 lenses + good UV filters = not a bad price.

Thread Info