1 Cat Needs a Good Home

I am looking for a good home for my two cats Snow Meow and Gwen. Snow Meow is a little over 2 years of age and Gwen is about 8 months old. They are both current with all of their shot and have been neutered/spayed. Both cats still have their front claws. Both cats are very affectionate.

Whoever takes the cats would get a litter box, food dishes for both cats, cat harness/leash, a cat tower that they love, bunch of cat toys, cannister of catnip, and any food/litter I have left.

Please let me know if you are interested! Pics below.....

Kitties005.jpg

Kitties003.jpg

Kitties002.jpg

Kitties004.jpg

Kitties006.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
We just want the cats to not be stressed and someone to give them a better life than we can give them. Do not get me wrong, we adopted them out of a kill shelter, but we want someone to have them who will play with them more and not have them be terrorized a my behemoth dog.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
We just want the cats to not be stressed and someone to give them a better life than we can give them. Do not get me wrong, we adopted them out of a kill shelter, but we want someone to have them who will play with them more and not have them be terrorized a my behemoth dog.

I hear ya man! :rofl: Good luck, Jimmy! :D

Thread Info