Airsoft stuff

$100 for all of it.

Beretta style, 2 tone, open chamber, spring style Pistol, 1 clip
Sig P28? 3 clips, spring style pistol.
UCH Super 9 Bolt-Action Spring sniper rifle, extended clip, and 'simulated' clip with 8 shells.

Muzzle Velocity is like 400+fps on the sniper, it will penetrate skin close range, this is not something to dick around with honestly.

18XX .2 Gram BB's *2000 origionally, I'm sure a 100 or 2 have been used, still nearly full*

I can post pics later if anyone is interested.

07gxpgray

Jackson
Nov 6, 2008
Peoria, IL
Real Name
Chad Jackson
$100 for all of it.

Beretta style, 2 tone, open chamber, spring style Pistol, 1 clip
Sig P28? 3 clips, spring style pistol.
UCH Super 9 Bolt-Action Spring sniper rifle, extended clip, and 'simulated' clip with 8 shells.

Muzzle Velocity is like 400+fps on the sniper, it will penetrate skin close range, this is not something to dick around with honestly.

18XX .2 Gram BB's *2000 origionally, I'm sure a 100 or 2 have been used, still nearly full*

I can post pics later if anyone is interested.

can you post pics please...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Well, Dug this all out of storage... Pics later on today finally *A year later, Lol*

Its just a P28 and the sniper.

On a side-note, Netchem, is the P28 Yours? or is this one mine? (some of you guys left some things behind and I don't wanna sell it if it IS yours.

$40 for the rifle, 1800+ BB's, the 'big' clip, and the 'bullet' clip, It was like $170 way back when, and I think you can buy this gun new for $100 without anything else.

Assuming the pistol IS mine, $25 for the pistol with all 3 clips.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
u dont know what is urs and other peoples....:rofl:

My house way back and when was a bit of a 'party' house, and I moved out, and have moved back since, so some things may have gotten left behind as netchem joined the coast guard.

I'll get pics soon enough... Lol

ill take em for $55. LMK. Willing to pick up.

PMed

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
74a70e45.jpg

Thread Info