For Sale Lots of Cheap Computer Parts

I got a bunch of computer parts that I don't need anymore that's been sitting for a bit. I'll take whatever offers. I need some cash and I don't need these parts. I can supply pictures if needed, or I'll just add them in the morning.

First Item:
Stock Intel Duel Core Proccessor Fan. Used once for a couple seconds before I installed my aftermarket one. Could probably use it for a single core nicely or another duel core. It was for a socket 775 processor if that matters.
CIMG1606.jpg

Black 120mm Case Fan- Case fan I haven't used in a while because it doesn't have leds on it.

120mm Fan protector thing - :roflpicard: It screws onto the fan to protect it from wires getting caught in it.

450 watt power supply - Powers computer + parts up to 450 watts

Mid Tower Computer case. - ATX case with a little damage to the front. Comes with a Blue LED Fan on the side. Can Hold up to two 5.25 in optical drives, two -memory readers and six hard drives.
CIMG1612.jpg

CIMG1619.jpg

CIMG1615.jpg

Sorry this one is blurry. The Damage I talked about is visible here. It had a door that opened exposing the cd drives and memory card reader. My brother broke it off accidentally. I think it's actually better without it anyway. The holes are where my cd drives used to be. I have covers for them if you decide not to put a cd player/burner in it.

a AMD Athlon 64 X2 processor

Two Heat sinks for ram.

I also have some quick release case handles.

Everything should be in good condition, when I replaced all the parts I put the old parts in the new part's boxes. Going to add pictures soon, I just wanted to post this because it took me like a month to actually get around to doing it.

Last edited:

Thread Info