GARAGE SALE Friday/Saturday

Lots of different types of crap. I have cheap speakers, tools, a Dennon 6.1 Reciever, cables, K&N filters, domestic crap, toys, 400sq feet of oak flooring...yada yada. I have 2 boost guages, and a fuel pressure guage in my car but will pull them if someone needs one. Some guitar stuff, and a messed up...but pretty acoustic for Cheeeeeap.

I'll snap some pics up by this evening after we get set-up. I'm located in Bolingbrook close to boughton/weber roads. Addy is: 154 N Palmer Drive, Bolingbrook, IL 60490
I will have signs up since lookups of my addy send you the wrong way down Palmer.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
pics of k&n's plox kthx

studio.jpg

motor005.jpg

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Well, if anyone stops by...come early, or most of the good stuff will be gone. Today we were very busy and did about $450 in sales. Saturdays are usually busier days...and this sale is posted on about a dozen forums, craigslist, freecycle, yahoogroups....yada yada.

We sold so much today that we had to find more stuff to sell for tomorrow! So we'll have a lot of CD's and DVD's (although the guy I sold a guitar to today said he would come by in the morning to buy all of the CDs we have).

What pissed me off today though is someone removed and stole about 5 of our signs. WTF? Competition too fierce between garage sales?...lol. So tonight I have to build a lemonade stand for the boys to run, and make and put up all the signs that were snatched. People are nuts.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
We decided to do a few hours of what's left today, plus grab some of the Sunday church traffic.

Since I broke a tooth last night at dinner it'll help pay for the dentist....lol.

Still have some big stuff like the Dennon reciever left, automotive stuff. We only did about $700 in sales yesterday...we're hoping to sell another $200-400 today then shut it down. Our kids have made about $30 with their lemonade stand so far!

Thread Info