Furniture FS

I am trying to clean my storage unit out before the end of the month so I dont have to sink anymore money into it. Here are the big items I have in it that I want to get rid of. All items are at my storage unit in Arlington Heights.

Computer desk - Its got a couple scratches. The hinge on the left side door that houses the PC tower was broken off while moving. Just need new hinges and it is all set. $50. Sorry, I couldnt get a great pic.

DSC_0002.jpg

Man chest - Why its called a manchest, I have no clue. I just know that is what it is called. Looks like a huge dresser to me. I did cut a little hole out of the back on the left side cause I had my TB and such stored in there and ran the wires through it. Its got some scratches as well, but still very sturdy. $60

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Dresser - Just a small little dresser. Good condition. $30

DSC_0013.jpg

Rocking chair - I got this used when my daughter was born. Was great to rock her to sleep with. Its a white chair with a blue cushion. Im sure the cushion could be swapped out or cleaned. $30

DSC_0003.jpg

32" TV - Works great. Only issues is I broke the connector that hooks standard cable in. I ended up having it go through my VCR and then through the RCA jacks. I also lost the remote. $35

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Thread Info