FREE Wood Shelving Unit

Heavy duty AF. I don't know how much weight you could put on this thing. I'd imagine a lot. Dimensions are 96" wide, 51" deep, 76" height. The height could be cut down. Could stagger the shelf height with some different support 2x4's.

Free to whoever wants to come out to Wheeling and come pick up the pieces. It will be disassembled.

tuFYhAW.jpg

3CrvcJB.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Cool, it's covered with a tarp under an awning outside now...if you really want it inside, let me know...It can occupy my space in the garage for the time. When you getting your truck back?

inside doesn't really matter to me, as long as it's dry we coool.

truck back? who knows. went in two weeks ago to get fender flares, so either it's parted out or stolen by now.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
inside doesn't really matter to me, as long as it's dry we coool.

truck back? who knows. went in two weeks ago to get fender flares, so either it's parted out or stolen by now.

:rofl: Sounds good. The supports are already inside, just the plywood shelves themselves are outside, as I didn't have enough room to store them inside. I'm in Florida starting Saturday through the following Sunday, but my GF will be around until Tuesday. Worst case, I can leave it on the side of the house, and you can come and grab it, or just wait until I'm back in town.

Thread Info