John Deere 42" snowblower w/extras

I know it's probably a long shot on the forums and I'll likely try a CL ad or something but figured Id post it here first just in case anyone could use it....

I bought a used John Deere LX266 mower with the 42" snowblower and honestly the snowblower is just too big for my yard. I can't use it on the sidewalks or the walkway to the front door so I'm going to just stick with my 26" model I've had for awhile now.

I also have snow chains and wheel weights I can give anyone who wants to buy the snowblower.... It has some rust where the previous owner tried to clean it up by spraying it with John Deere yellow, but it's definitely not spotless.

I also should have some extra belts for the unit as well, just have to verify model numbers on the parts....

C14AB58C-826D-4CC3-9CEA-DBC44FE1E3BD_zpsardilxby.jpg

30F11242-14F1-4D35-992F-345EBABA5D18_zpsyxtt48a6.jpg

$400 for everything for TCG people, I'm going to list it for $450 on CL...... Located in Streamwood, You'll need to bring some strong people for it as well, I unfortunately have a hernia and cannot lift it.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Is that price for the mower and blower?

:bowrofl:

Of course not..... Id have people kicking down the door for the mower and snowblower at $400 let alone the $250.

The mower is staying since it works well with my yard, just the snowblower is too large for the walkways and sidewalks so I'll just stick with my current 26" snowblower instead...

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
wont fit anythnig i have, but thanks.
:pedobear:

Do you usually have decent luck on CL selling your tractors and stuff? I havent started an ad there yet, just anytime Ive dealt with anyone on CL before it was such a pain in the ass.....

Tell them $200 FIRM on items, then they come over and say "well, I only have $175..." So aggravating.

Thread Info