1up USA 2 bike, 1.25 hitch bike rack *BRAND NEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello-
I'm looking to sell my brand new silver *Out of box* (never had a bike on it) 1up USA 2 bike rack.. New with shipping the rack is $525 dollars.. I'm looking to get $475.

This rack is 100% NEW and only out of the box because the body shop who repaired my car and ordered this replacement rack for me took it out and put it on my car. I drove home and then removed it from my car.
The rack itself is 100% made is the USA (Wisconsin) and is highly rated on MTBR.com and is regarded as one of the best if not the best bike rack you can buy.
As stated in the title, I have the 1.25 trailer hitch (with adapter to 2") two keys for the hitch lock and the hook and loop strap for the rim ( which I've never used in the past on my old rack). Local pick up... I'm in st. Charles and will travel within reason to meet half way. No shipping.

Here's a link to the companies website.
1UPUSA.com :: Quik Rack Silver
Hers a link to MTBR where the rack has a 4.83 rating out of 5
1upUSA Aluminum Quik-Rack Bicycle Hitch Carrier Bike Rack Reviews - Mtbr.com

7DDA087A-78B9-42E4-AE3F-821150A84804.jpg

F87929F1-FF99-407B-8BDF-6428E49E63A8.jpg

Thanks for looking.

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
Old one was smashed but I was able to repair it with stock parts I ordered from the company...
Also, I thank you for your incedible low ball offer but I'll keep it for that price. Haha!

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
Thought about making a 3 and selling one but rarely I have two buddies open to ride .. Figured I'd see if I could cut someone a little deal and recoupe some cash from the niner build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info