FS: Lincoln Electric Precision 225 TIG Welder

Lincoln Part # K2535-2. This welder is essentially brand new and has about 2 hours of usage on the machine. It comes with the machine itself, torch assembly, foot control, gas regulator and hose, ground, roller cart, and a really nice TIG accessories kit ($400 in itself) that has a crapton of nozzles, collets, tungsten/thoriated or various sizes, back caps of various length and on and on. I also have a 1LB pack of Blue Demon ER4043 1/16" aluminum filler rod and another 1LB pack of Blue Demon ER3088/308L 1/16" stainless steel filler rod; of which only a few stick from each have been used. All together this whole setup is worth about anywhere between $2,950-$3,000 in total brand new from a store before tax and shipping.

This is a damned great quality TIG welder, and the absolute only reason I am selling it is because I need the money and I still have my other welding machine as a backup.

I am selling this for $2,400 or best reasonable offer. Please no lowballers; this machine is a quality item!

PRICE REDUCED TO $2,200 obo.

I am including a factory picture to show you what the welder looks like. Mine is basically brand new, and is in identical condition. This item is located in southern Round Lake, and I prefer that you come pick it up in person. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via PM or in the thread.

k2535-2.png

Last edited:

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I keep looking man, but is there a water cooler available for this machine? I cant find one separate or as an auxilary

This is listed as an accessory for the Precision 225 TIG machine when looking on Lincoln Electric's website.

COOLARC

I assume you will be doing one heck of a lot of constant welding with this machine if you are wanting to water cool it, right? Just being air cooled will allow you to get a lot done, depending on the duty cycle you use it at.

Thread Info

• rocket5979
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list