A lot of stuff for sale

Power Rack Gym system in great condition. Comes with a full set of Olympic weights, 45lb bench bar, and 15lb bar. $500

Ford f-250 8 lug rims came off of a 2004. Chrome has a little oxidation but nothing bad. $200

Jeep 5x5.5 Rock crawler style 15" rims with tires. The tires have OK tread but tires are very small. These were used only during a jeep build and last minute was switched out to a 16" rim. The rims never seen the street. $100 - SOLD

Multiple filing cabinets- Make me an offer

36" Sony Trinitron tube TV - Make me an offer.

I have pictures of everything and can email them upon request. Everything is or best offer so don't be scared to throw out a price. This stuff is just more work for me to move if I do not sell it.

Last edited:

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
Not sure which wheels you are talking about so here is both.

scaled.php

scaled.php

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
I forgot to mention that with the Power Rack comes a Gold's gym switch plate dumbbell set. This set alone new is worth $400. The weight set is by far the best deal. Everything added up is well over $1000 new and the equipment is pretty much in new condition.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
I have a few two drawers laying around also. I really am getting rid of a lot of stuff that has been stored or me just finding a reason to need it. I didn't want to overload a post with a whole garage sale of stuff. Let me check tomorrow and get back with you.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
I have a few two drawers laying around also. I really am getting rid of a lot of stuff that has been stored or me just finding a reason to need it. I didn't want to overload a post with a whole garage sale of stuff. Let me check tomorrow and get back with you.

Yeah I am looking for a wo drawer if you have one

Thread Info