$150 Cabelas Gift Card

I have $149.13 remaining on a Cabelas gift card. Right now it is an online item that I can e-mail to you immediately when payment is recieved. Card is good online OR in store (you just print it out and they scan it like a plastic one). Alternatively, if you would prefer the plastic card (to use as a gift or whatever you please) I can have a plastic one mailed right to your door.

Looking for straight up trade for cash money or PayPal. This is more of a "help a TCGer" than a "get something cheap" kinda thing (where you are helping me lol).

If you can wait (usually less than 24 hours) just drop me a PM, I'm on here almost daily. If you are going shopping soon and need it quicker, you can text me 24/7 @ (708) - four . O . ate - ThrEe . 63 . seven

Thanks!

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
This is more of a "help a TCGer" than a "get something cheap" kinda thing (where you are helping me lol)

there is zero incentive to buy a gift card straight up you know !

:dunno: I'm aware of that. But if you are going to Cabelas, what is the difference? You take 3 minutes out of your day to log on to paypay and click send?

I could very easily use this gift card on a new gun or some ammo, but I would rather have the cash. Eventually someone will want to help a guy out.

Thread Info