Bags / Cornhole Games

Thought I would just throw this out here in case anyone is interested. Every year I make a few sets for family and friends. I usually wait until I get enough people to make it worth my while. Im going to be making some this weekend. They look like the larger one in the photo. They are made of premium grade 1x4 pine all screwed together. 1 cross support in the center. Fold down legs. 1/2" MDF tops nailed and glued down. Regulation size: 2’ x 4’. Bags are NOT included because it just takes me forever to make them. They are nice looking, sturdy boards. Let me know.

$50

35325_814492588390_22907358_45931338_660830_n.jpg

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
Thanks! I have made a few minor improvements since then too. I forget exactly which version you bought. But I now counter sink the frame screws and leg bolts. Yours might not have the cross support in the middle of the box either. Glad its still holding together! :)

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
I got one of these left that I need out of my garage before winter comes. I did make a small mistake putting it together. I addicently glued the top on backwards. Instead of trying to turn the top, I decided to just dill another set of holes on the other side of the frame and moved the legs to that location. So basically, there is just 1 extra set of holes in the frame that are not used. Materials alone it cost about $65. I will sell it at cost, $65 firm. Anyone?

untitled.jpg

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
I still have this last one. Completely forgot about it stored under the cobra until I pulled the car out for the 1st time yesterday. I ended up dragging one a couple feet in the garage before I remembered they were under there, LOL. So that one now has some light scratches. Current pics below. They are still rock solid though.

$50

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

Thread Info

• wizdawg
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list