Lights, Neon Beer Signs, Snowboard, Golden Tee 99 and more...

***UPDATED PRICES.... MAKE OFFERS IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING***

Have a lot of stuff sitting in the garage that I need gone, especially before this nice weather leaves and the crappy winter gets here. Pics can be provided for any of these, so let me know...

*NIB* H.A. Framburg 9444 Provence 4 Light Bath Vanity Light - $50

*NIB* Designers Fountain 11 1/4" flush mount ceiling light - $10

Burton Custom 59 Snowboard and Freestyle Bindings - $100

Iron Metal Chain Puzzle collection w/ stands and other puzzles - $30

Step2 infant car - Push Around Buggy - pink - $15

Schwinn Fastback - kids attached bike - $35

JAMMA Arcade machine - Golden Tee 99, Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate, w/ 27" TV and 60" Projection TV - $325

Michelob Neon Bar Sign - $85

Heineken Neon Bar Sign - $85

You want multiple things, let me know and we can work out a deal... :biggthump

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Confused about the arcade game. Please explaing the dual tv's or post a pic.
Interested.

I built an arcade machine a few years ago. It was spec'd out to be a full size arcade cabinet w/ a 27" VGA TV for the monitor. When I was about done, I came upon this 60" projection TV with incredible scan range (for RGB INput - Horizontal frequency: 15kHz - 93kHz and Vertical frequency: 38Hz - 150Hz. Resolution: 1400 x 1120 pixels (RGB input at fH: 69kHz, fV:60Hz)). So I pulled the top off the cabinet, hooked the game up to the bigger screen, made it into a super-cab and had 60" Golden Tee '99 and MK3 Ultimate in my basement.

In modern home arcade systems, there are 2 routes... JAMMA, which is the original type of arcades that you see everywhere in bars, arcades, stores, etc. These have PCB's that hold a single game on them. What then evolved were MAME cabinets that basically used a computer to emulate an arcade machine, but allowed for a lot more games to reside on the single unit. This would be like the things you see at Sam's and Costco that have 500+ games on them.

Anyhow, I went the JAMMA route since it was more "authentic" to me, so this thing has both the Golden Tee '99 and MK3 Ultimate PCB's in it. You just have to swap a cable from one to the other and the game is switched. They do have an accessory that I saw a while back that would allow you to switch between the 2 with just a flip of a switch, but that would require additional wiring to be done, which I didn't do.

Anyhow, I know I've got a couple pics around... I'll post them in a second...

Thread Info

• DSG03COBRA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list