FS: 1979 Pontiac T/A 6.6 Litre

Matt Brockhoff
Mt. Prospect, IL 60056
[email protected]
847-804-5835 (cell)

Well, I've decided to sell my '79 T/A for good. I've owned this car for 8 years now and it's just time to move on to another car (03-04 Cobra). The car is mostly original except for the Edelbrock intake manifold, B&M shift kit, Alpine head unit & Cragar S/S wheels (also have original Rallye II's). I bought this car off my uncle back in 2001 with 12,152 miles on it and now is currently showing 29,xxx miles which are all original. The paint, decals and interior are original. The only paint work this car has seen is the rear bumper, F&R fender spoilers and lower chin spoiler. This car has won many trophies and awards at many shows including Best of Show at the 2003 Indian Uprise All Pontiac Show for Semi-Modified due to the aftermarket wheels. The motor in it is the Oldsmobile 403 cu.in. which is rated at about 185hp/320tq. This car also was PHS documented and is number's matching. I have a lot of the stock parts to go with the car which include original vapor canister, powdercoated A/C brackets, stock intake manifold & etc. The only mechnical fixes this car needs would be a new oil pan gasket, new rear main seal, new torque converter, carburetor rebuild (last one done in 2001), new suspension bushings and that's about it. The car drives and rides like a 29K mile car. This car also has the 2:41 gear which got me to Dayton, OH on one tank of gas which was about 300+ miles and has a 21 gal tank. I'm in no real hurry to sell this car and will continue to drive it threw out the summer. I'm asking $24,000 o.b.o. These car's will increase in value in the later years. Feel free to ask me any questions about the car. If the weather looks good for tomorrow I should be out with the car at Rolling Meadows cruise night to viewed.

It has the following factory options.
-A/C
-Rear Defrogger
-Tilt Steering Column
-Cruise Control
-Power Trunk Release (added to the car but is year correct)
-Trunk Light (added to the car but is year correct)
-Custom Vinyl interior
DSC01283.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01282.jpg

MattsTADriveway1.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

P5201255.jpg

P5201261.jpg

Thread Info