1990 Pontiac Firebird FORMULA350 for sale ------>X-tra clean LOW MILES..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
1990 Pontiac Firebird FORMULA350 for sale ------>X-tra clean LOW MILES..............

car is SOLD, please delete

```````````NEW LOWER PRICE, $6,000 O.B.O.`````````````````````

Car is in EXCELLENT condition
NO rust, dents, or scratches, paint looks like glass with only very few paint flaws. Interior is in great shape as well. Car runs/drives/looks GREAT. It's got the 350 L98 with a 700R4 auto. I changed the wheels to the black laced style. Car was garage kept all it's life from what I was told from the previous owner. Car has new front brakes/calipers/lines, new battery, new radiator. Only mods are Edelbrock headers and an exhaust system, sounds great. This is a pretty hard to find Firebird Formula 350 in this condition/miles. It has approx 77,xxx original miles on it which is low for an almost 20 year old car. This car is VERY solid and straight. This is the lowest production year for the Formulas, they only built 4,832 of them which included the 305 & 350's. This has the 350 w/OUT T-tops, so no leakes/squeeks/and more sturdy.

I have replaced the original rear hatch spoiler with an aftermarket fiberglass one (these cost $350+SHIPPING at HAWKS, plus the cost of paint...) , the original rubber spoilers warp and crack, this one looks mint and will last a very long time unlike the stock rubber ones...

Feel free to call me at (847)561-2717 if you are intertested. I will NOT ship this car, this will be a CASH pickup sale only.
My email is [email protected]

My asking price is $6,800 but I'm open to reasonable offers, and please, don't post or email me offers here or over the phone, come see the car for yourself then we'll talk about the price and please, no a-hole neg. comments...

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01362.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01365.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info