fs: accufab tb, cc plates and air dam

For sale: items are cash/paypal or trade for 03 10th anniversary vert rear seat. SOLD
accufab throttle body, fits 1996-1998 cobra or 01 bullit intake. part CTB96-98. excellent condition, very beautiful piece. $200.
DSC01287.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

bbk fully adjustable caster/ camber kit. part 2527. 1994-2004 mustangs. great condition, beautiful finish. $85 SOLD
DSC01308.jpg

shinoda 03/04 cobra front air dam. this is a rare item. a fiberglass piece, pre painted black. put in place of the rubber lip on an 03/04 cobra bumper. i payed well over $350 for this. Never ended up using it. asking $200 obo
DSC00343.jpg

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
I might want that 03 lip seeing how mine was just destroyed and I need one anyways. My front end is REALLY low though and I'm not sure how well a fiberglass lip would work though, i'd definitly need to raise it a bit. How thick is the fiberglass? Where did you order it from? Let me know your paypal and I'll see if I can work some numbers :) Do you have any more pics of the piece itself?

Jan 31, 2007
How many miles on the throttle body, do you have a pic of the back of it, does it include the sensor & gasket, & is $200 the lowest you will go on it?

Very Interested,

Chris
yes you get everything from the 1st pic. the gasket, sensor yes. it was on my friend's 98 cobra barely long enough for him to check fitment before he went with an entirely new setup then it came off. i would say this thing did not see very many miles. it stayed on the car for possibly a week from what i recall. heres the pic you requested. yes i am looking to make at least $200 before it goes up on ebay.
DSC01895.jpg

Jan 31, 2007
I might want that 03 lip seeing how mine was just destroyed and I need one anyways. My front end is REALLY low though and I'm not sure how well a fiberglass lip would work though, i'd definitly need to raise it a bit. How thick is the fiberglass? Where did you order it from? Let me know your paypal and I'll see if I can work some numbers :) Do you have any more pics of the piece itself?

the fiberglass is as good as fiberglass is supposed to be i guess. its not like the cheap ebay quality fiberglass body parts i've encountered. back in 05 i ordered this when i was overseas for my car in the states. it went to my parents place in the u.s. by the time i came back a few years later and never ended up picking it up from their place until last year.
i cant remember just where i ordered it. i located a team shinoda website then they directed me to someone with their parts, who in tern ordered it to be made for them. i guess they had some guy in Florida that makes them. (same ones on their shinoda cars) the same guy painted the air dam black as well. (which was an option) and i recall i paid at least $350+ for it. the entire process of ordering it through sninoda, them having one made and it getting to the house was a couple months. needless to say this wasnt easy to find and you dont run across these very often. i want as close to $200 as possible. the only thing i need in trade is a 10th ann. cobra VERT red rear seat or everything in ford's cobra rear brake conversion kit

DSC01896.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

DSC01899.jpg

DSC01897.jpg

Jan 31, 2007
Ok, I'll take the throttle body. Are you going to be at the Chicagoland Mustang Club meet this coming weekend? If so, I will bring the money & pick it up from you then. Just curious, what set-up did your friend change to on his '98 Cobra?

Thanks,

Chris

while i deployed last year. this was something he left in my garage while i was deployed and asked if i'd sell it for him when i came back. now he deployed before i came back and i'm selling it for him. i dont know what all he did but he talked about either selling the entire car or building a new engine for a while before i deployed. this was one of the parts he left. he left a note on the box telling me to sell the stuff for him. i havent talked to him since i myself was in iraq. and now i havent established communications with him again since he left a few months ago. last time i talked to him on the phone (from iraq) he told me he was deploying also and said he'd leave some stuff at my place. so i'm really not 100% sure what he did do and wont know for sure until he comes back here from his deployment.

Jan 31, 2007
This Friday starts the Rolling Meadows Car Show off of Kirchoff Rd near Highway 53. Let's meet there instead, because the CMC meet is not until 5-9-09 and I know there will be alot of cars going.

Chris
im going to ask my buddy if he can go to the rolling meadows car show and get that air dam from you
rolling meadows it is then. i'll roll down with my Escape and bring the air dam and throttle body.

I want the caster camber plates...sending pm now
cc plates sold. thank you.

Thread Info