Foxbody Parts

Repost when you have prices...
Last edited by 01Sleeper; 03-23-2009 at 08:52 PM.

Dear 01Sleeper, I am well aware of the rules and regulations. But Just get one thing straight, These are all MAINLY STOCK PARTS in which I am selling for cheap prices so I can help some fellow mustang enthusiasts out. I and many other car enthusiasts are pretty good at setting a selling price for "AFTERMARKET NEW & USED PARTS" but Im not going to sit here and post a price for stock parts and have THOSE PEOPLE WHO POST USELESS INFORMATION such as "THOSE ARE HIGH PRICES", "STOCK PARTS FOR THAT MUCH".

I have all reciepts for these parts and here are the model numbers and prices:

-ZEUS HIF 300+300 Watt Amplifier $799.00
-ALPINE (6012CX) 12" Subwoofer $290.00 (a piece) $580.00 total
-SUPERII STI Speaker Box $299.95

This is on a show winning car, placed and won in the World of Wheels In Chicago in 95.

Thanks Alot

PaT #06

Attachments

• 5.0 CAR PARTS 040.jpg
    5.0 CAR PARTS 040.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 5.0 CAR PARTS 038.jpg
    5.0 CAR PARTS 038.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 94

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
Well if you are aware of the rules FOLLOW THEM!!!!!! This is the last time I will edit and warn you, the next time will be a 10 day ban. If you don't like the rules go elsewhere. And you don't have to worry about people commenting on prices being too high. We also have a rule for that, "no commenting in for sale threads"

lbesaw03

Jul 23, 2005
Im just sayin, isnt that the point of a forum is to help each other out. its not like hes just trying to be a pain in the ass like alot of people. Maybe make a section for people to post parts that they dont have prices for. Be progressive and and constructive instead of bitchin. :dunno:
Not trying to hijack your thread pat. Sorry bro. Im leaving now.......haha

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
carl, andy, cliff whats your say in this..

I agree with Todd.

It is not that hard to just come up with a somewhat decent price and say OR BEST OFFER is it? People are always wanting the rules to bend in their favor. Instead of making it a big deal and crying about it, he could have just picked a price and everything would have been fine.

Thread Info