thinking of selling my 5.0 and cbr 900

i was thinking of selling my 5.0 and cbr900 i have not had plates on my 5.0 for four years now and in all honesty i am and have been bored with the car for a while. i do not have time time drive it and when i do have the time i drive my saleen. as for my bike i love it but i only put about 200 miles on it last year so i think it is time for someone else to enjoy them. i have a picture of the car on my profile and i will have my wife post some pictures when she gets home. the car is in great shape i have had it for 16 years i have had nothing ever go wrong with the car and it has 120000 miles on it it has several mods normal stuff if someone was interesed i could email them a list of whats been done. i hate to sell it but it was made to be drivin and not sit in the garage and rot away. as for the bike it is lowered and strectched hugger orange in color and everything is chrome. it is a 97 cbr with 12000 miles.

ddb50

Regular
Sep 24, 2006
mods

the car is a 5 speed it has a gt40 intake painted green, valve covers and fan shroud painted white, 3.55 gears, underdrive pulleys, msd ignition with blaster coil, 24 ibhr injectors, 90lbhr fuel pump, 65 mm polished, 70mm mass air polished the air filter is in the fender, various chrome items under the hood, new shorty headers and h pipe flowmaster mufflers, lakewood drag bars bbk lowering springs, new tires and front brakes and rotors american racing 5 star wheels, drive shaft loop, subframe connectors thats about all i think was going to ask between 5500 and 6000.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Why don't you start a separate thread for the bike? Here are a few of the Classified rules. To prevent the thread being closed or deleted, you must list a price

15. Classified Policies

1. You must own what you are selling. Do not post ads for friends. Use the "General Sale Section & Deals You've Seen" section for such posts
2. You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be
reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the
purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.
3. There is absolutely no bidding allowed. Going offline and using e-mail to conduct bidding is unacceptable. Prices must be listed. No "best offer" posts without a minimum price.

ddb50

Regular
Sep 24, 2006
Mustang pics

a

Attachments

• mustang passengers side.jpg
    mustang passengers side.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 158

Thread Info